Golden State Warriors Passing Analysis (2020-2021)
figureposted on 2021-05-11, 21:05 authored by Elaine Rhee
This visualization, titled "Golden State Warriors Passing Analysis (2020-2021)" was submitted by Elaine Rhee to the University of Arizona Libraries 2021 Data Visualization Challenge. It received the second place win within the graduate classification.
Submitted Abstract:The graph presents the passing analysis of the Golden State Warriors (2020-2021). The data is from the official NBA website.
- The greater the size of the dots, the more a player interacted with the other players.
- The thicker the line, the more points were earned from the two players' passes.
Features of the graph:
- Click on a player to highlight the player's part of the graph.
- Hover on the dots to see the list of players that a player interacted with.
- Move around the dots wherever you want to to customize the graph.
- Zoom in or out.
For inquiries regarding the contents of this dataset, please contact the Corresponding Author listed in the README.txt file. Administrative inquiries (e.g., removal requests, trouble downloading, etc.) can be directed to email@example.com
This item is part of the University of Arizona Libraries 2021 Data Visualization Challenge