Data for "Hydration-Mediated G-Protein-Coupled Receptor Activation"
This data repository includes the follwing data.
- Tabulated data indicating effects on ln K by the small osmolytes PEG 200, PEG 300, PEG 400, PEG 600 and Sucrose. Listed are the weight percentages of each osmolyte in the sample solution, the calculated osmotic pressures.
- Tabulated data indicating effects on ln K by the large osmolytes PEG 1000, PEG 1500, PEG 2000, PEG 3000, PEG 4000 and PEG 6000. Listed are the weight percentages of each osmolyte in the sample, the calculated osmotic pressures.
- The numbers of hydrating water molecules and curvature term, reflected by a change in virial coefficient ΔC or change in compressibility Δκ for a standard-state MI-MII transition were calculated for the response of rhodopsin to various molecular weight osmolytes.
- Tabulated pH titration data, where MII fractions (θ) are taken from the fitting of basis spectra to the experimental spectra.
- Tabulated pKA values and alkaline endpoints.
For inquiries regarding the contents of this dataset, please contact the Corresponding Author listed in the README.txt file. Administrative inquiries (e.g., removal requests, trouble downloading, etc.) can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org