Data and Code for "Photogrammetric monitoring of rock glacier motion using high-resolution cross-platform datasets: formation age estimation and modern thinning rates"
This directory contains the supporting information for "Photogrammetric monitoring of rock glacier motion using high-resolution cross-platform datasets: formation age estimation and modern thinning rates"
- boulder: Surface boulder position measurements and spreadsheets used to calculate displacements based on prior boulder position measurements provided by Potter (personal communication).
- cias: Processed change detection input images and corresponding results for Galena Creek (GCRG), Sulphur Creek (SCRG), Sourdough (SRG), and McCarthy Creek (MCRG).
- dem: Photogrammetrically generated digital elevation models and resulting elevation difference maps.
- code: Analysis code used to generate the results reported in the study.
- docs: PDF copies of the main manuscript and supplementary figures documents, along with the photogrammetric processing documentation.
- ortho: Full extents of the processed orthomosaics using the parameters listed in the docs directory. These orthomosaics have not been processed for ingestion into CIAS.
- photo: Raw photogrammetry data and relevant positioning files.
For inquiries regarding the contents of this dataset, please contact the Corresponding Author listed in the README.txt file. Administrative inquiries (e.g., removal requests, trouble downloading, etc.) can be directed to email@example.com
A NEW FRAMEWORK FOR DECODING THE STRUCTURE AND HISTORY OF DEBRIS-COVERED GLACIERS ON MARS
National Aeronautics and Space AdministrationFind out more...