Biosphere 2 Giant Clam Valvometry
datasetposted on 2022-12-06, 21:50 authored by Daniel KillamDaniel Killam
The included datasets relate to the PLoS One manuscript regarding a multi-month valvometric study of giant clams in the Biosphere 2 ocean.
- "raw valvometry data final.csv" is a large CSV with over 2.9 million rows used to inform all following analyses in the study.
- "daily data merged.csv" includes daily-scale data used to conduct GAM analyses.
- "minute scale valvometry.csv" is a CSV with minute-scale data used to run wavelet analysis (both raw and day-detrended versions included in Figure 7 of the publication)
- "combined 15 minute data.csv" is data used to run wavelet coherence analyses
- "arduino code.txt" corresponds to the Arduino code used to collect the raw data
For inquiries regarding the contents of this dataset, please contact the Corresponding Author listed in the README.txt file. Administrative inquiries (e.g., removal requests, trouble downloading, etc.) can be directed to email@example.com